Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back in the States...

After a very long day of travel, I made it back to the US yesterday. Portland is beautiful and cold and rainy, just like I always remember it. (For this reason I prefer to visit Portland in autumn or winter... Summer visits don't ever provide enough cold rainy days for a kid like me...)
I have about two and a half days in Portland before I head down to Santa Barbara, so I think this time will primarily be used to recover from jet-lag, leaving Portland culinary adventures to wait until I'm back in town in two weeks...

2 comments:

Max Power said...

So is that the view of your parents' old house, from your parents' new house?

emmo said...

That is indeed a picture of that view. I wasn't feeling energetic enough to leave my parents' porch to take a picture to post...